Canal tow path – Redacre Wood – Hill House Clough – Stephenson House – Redacre Wood – Canal tow path back to Mytholmroyd
Distance: 2km, 1½ miles, about 3000 steps. It should take about an hour.
Start and Finish: Information board at Dusty Miller pub.
How Strenuous: Gently up and down with one longish climb
How uneven? All on good paths, but some bits can be a bit muddy after rain
Obstacles: Six stiles to get over and some steps to climb
- From the board turn left along the main road to pass the war memorial and a row of shops.
- Turn left on to Midgley Road and after 100 metres turn left at the bridge on to the canal towpath. Walk ahead along the towpath to the next bridge (no. 12) at Redacre. Go up the steps from the towpath, turn right and cross over the canal bridge on a tarmac lane.
- At Redacre Barn, turn left, through a gate and follow the wide path ahead along the bottom of Redacre Woods.
- Fork right onto a higher path just after a seat. Follow this path as it winds buy klonopin online india along, ignoring a path to the right which leads uphill. Keep right as the path forks and follow it down to a stream called Hill House Clough. Cross the stream and start climbing up through the bluebell woods and then up a set of steps.
- Leave the woods, crossing a stile and walk uphill climbing over another stile and through the field following the yellow topped posts. Cross the boardwalk, then a stile and up some more steps to arrive at a house.
- Take the ?rst right turn and climb over a stile into a ?eld. Head down the hill through the ?eld, walk over another two boardwalks, then over a stile in the corner of the field.
- Cross a stream entering into woodland. Cross over another stream and follow the path ahead. There is a final stile to climb before entering the woods.
- Go through a metal kissing gate and turn left along the top of Redacre Wood. The path descends and joins the outward path at a gate. Retrace your steps to the bridge and rejoin the canal towpath.