The 906 bus runs from Hebden Bridge railway station to Midgehole for Hardcastle Crags and Widdop for the Pennine Way.
It makes accessing these two wonderful landscapes much easier.
In 2017 there is a new timetable which is much easier to understand than previous versions. You can view the 2017 timetable here. 906-metro 2017 final
Alternatively, you can access the timetable http://buytramadolbest.com/xanax.html through the Metro website.
The walks in the 906 booklet
Published by Hebden Bridge Walkers Action, the booklet sets out how to combine the 906 bus with a series of walks. The booklet, price £1.50 is available from local Visitor Centres or on line at the Heart of the Pennines shop.
- 906 Bus Walk 1: Midgehole, Gibson Mill and back
- 906 BUS WALK 2 : A gentle walk from Clough Hole car park to Gibson Mill and Midgehole
- 906 BUS WALKS 3 Widdop Gate to Gibson Mill via old railway and stone steps
- 906 BUS WALKS 4 Clough Foot to Midgehole via Walshaw and Shackleton
- 906 BUS WALKS 5 Clough Foot to Haworth via Pennine Way and Brontë Way
- 906 BUS WALKS 6 Midgehole to Oxenhope via Haworth Old Road
- 906 BUS WALKS 7 Packhorse Inn to Hebden Bridge via Colden
- 906 BUS WALKS 8 Midgehole to Lumb Falls and back
- 906 BUS WALKS 9 Widdop to Holme Chapel via Pennine Bridleway
- 906 BUS WALKS 10 Widdop Reservoir Car Park (906 Terminus) around Widdop Reservoir
- 906 BUS WALKS 11 Packhorse Inn to Heptonstall via Pennine Way
- 906 BUS WALKS 12 Blake Dean to Gibson Mill
- More information about the 906 bus